|Home||» Products||» Infusion Pumps||» Syringe Infusion Pump|
Syringe Infusion Pump
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- as Per Requirement Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- Export Worthy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO & CE Certified
Backed by rich domain expertise, we are engaged in offering Syringe Infusion Pump to the clients. Our offered pump infuses fluids, medication or nutrients into a patient's circulatory system. It is generally used for intravenous functions. Our offered product consists of HD-LCD display screen along with user-friendly interface and human voice alarm.
- Easy to operate
- Longer battery back-up
- Enhanced flow control
- It offers improved workflow , safe and Precise infusion and enhanced flow control
- Automatic Syringe Size detection and Recognition simplifying and speeding up pump maintenance, reducing the initial infusion errors.
- Audio visual alarm indication for syringe disengagement, low battery, power failure, occlusion, standby alarm, etc.
- HD-LCD Display Screen
- User-friendly interface with Human Voice Alarm
- Syringe Pump Accepts 10,20,30,50,100 ml syringes
- Compatible with all leading brands of syringes
- Flow Rate Range from 0.1ml/Hr to 1500 ml/Hr
- Extensive delivery mode combinations
- Keep Vein Open (KVO), Purge & Bolus Function
- Drug Library with Drug display
- Long rechargeable battery backup
- 12V Connection port for Mobile Use
- Connectable to Nurse Paging System.
Toll Free No.: 1800 102 7879.